Secure Checkout

Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers, 289/302/351W V8 SKU: 7981

Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers, 289/302/351W V8

Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers, 289/302/351W V8

Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers 289/302/351W V8
Ford Official Licensed Product Badge
Purchase Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers, 289/302/351W V8
$189.95 SKU: 7981
Fits 66-77 Ford Bronco
4 Reviews

Product Overview:

Add that special touch under the hood of your Bronco with our Aluminum Bronco Script Valve Covers. Designed for small block Ford 289/302/351W engines, these valve covers are die-cast from high-quality 383-3 aluminum alloy and are available in a durable powder-coated wrinkled finish or polished aluminum finish. They feature a cadmium-plated oil filler tube to prevent corrosion and an improved oil baffle design to accommodate high-lift camshafts. Each set includes spark plug wire brackets and a PCV grommet, and they now fit with roller rockers. For a complete, finished look, consider adding our Spark Plug Wire Separator (#8088).

Full description

Add that special touch under the hood of your Bronco with our Aluminum Bronco Script Valve Covers. Designed for small block Ford 289/302/351W engines, these valve covers are die-cast from high-quality 383-3 aluminum alloy and are available in a durable powder-coated wrinkled finish or polished aluminum finish. They feature a cadmium-plated oil filler tube to prevent corrosion and an improved oil baffle design to accommodate high-lift camshafts. Each set includes spark plug wire brackets and a PCV grommet, and they now fit with roller rockers. For a complete, finished look, consider adding our Spark Plug Wire Separator (#8088).

Black Early Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers

Add a touch of classic style under the hood of your early Bronco with our Black Early Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers. These high-quality valve covers not only enhance the appearance of your engine but also provide excellent functionality and durability.

Key Features:

  • Classic Design: Perfect for small block Ford 289/302/351W engines, these valve covers are die-cast from high-quality 383-3 aluminum alloy.

  • Durable Finish: Available in a durable powder-coated wrinkled finish with polished accents that looks incredible.

  • Enhanced Functionality: Features a cadmium-plated oil filler tube to prevent corrosion and an improved oil baffle design to accommodate high-lift camshafts.

  • Complete Kit: Includes spark plug wire brackets and a PCV grommet for a comprehensive installation. For a fully finished look, add our Spark Plug Wire Separator (#8088).

  • Roller Rocker Compatible: Now fits with roller rockers!

Upgrade your early Bronco’s engine bay with these stylish and functional valve covers, ensuring your ride looks as good as it performs.

Review Black Bronco Script Aluminum Valve Covers, 289/302/351W V8

California residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Q&A

Have a question? Click Here to submit your question.
Know the answer? Add it here.


Your question will be published after review.


Asked by Ross, May 6, 2020

Q: Do these use a twist on or a push on breather cap?

1 Answer

Answered by sales - May 6, 2020

A: The use a push on style cap/breather. Like our part # 7982 & 7985, push on, held in place with a clamp.

Know the answer? Add it here.

Know the answer? Add it here.

Asked by phil carlson, January 2, 2014

Q: Will the driver's side valve cover clear the throttle linkage where it passes through the firewall on a '71 bronco that does not have a body lift?

1 Answer

Answered by 8578 - January 3, 2014

A: Unless there is something very strange about your Bronco it will clear with no issues.

Know the answer? Add it here.

Know the answer? Add it here.

Asked by Hank, November 21, 2013

Q: will these valve covers fit a 351W (roller) with gt40 heads and EFI (lightning lower, explorer gt40 upper)

1 Answer

Answered by 8578 - November 21, 2013

A: These fit 98% of the small block Ford roller motors we have used them on. I'm leaving the 2% for the unknown.

Know the answer? Add it here.

Know the answer? Add it here.

PRODUCT REVIEWS
John a Moser Jr
Reviewed 04/22/2022
Great looks and fit.

Marc L
Reviewed 03/20/2014
valve covers look and work awesome. the new baffling system stopped all oil leakage from the breather holes. I used k&n breathers one push in style and one clamp style.

crash080
Reviewed 10/07/2013
Look and seal great. However, they interfere with the secondary linkages on an Edelbrock Performer carb. Required a 1" spacer plate. Still a great product just wish I would have know about the need for a spacer before hand.

Thomas
Reviewed 09/10/2013
Definitely gets attention when I raise my hood


Shop popular categories
4,75 stars