Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best?
Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI. This part number is for the 302 billet distributor only.
You should consider getting the complete system consisting of an ignition coil, CD ignition box, billet distributor with hall effect crank signal sensor, and complete wiring harness ready to plug and play with your Sniper EFI System.
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Billet distributor housing provides corrosion resistance and stylish looks!
- Patented Clear Installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor.
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI Installation.
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft, for decades of reliable accuracy.
- Includes Wire Retainer for a clean installation.
- Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
- The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
- WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle