At last! This is our stand alone fuel injection harness sized exclusively for early Broncos using Ford EFI components. This kit is a direct fit for Ford Mass-Air sequential fuel-injection setups and allows Bronco owners to bring their old rigs into the modern world of EFI using components primarily from '86-'95 Mustangs. Extended length wires on some circuits even allows you to utilize some carefully selected components from non-Mustang donor cars in a "mix-and-match" theme. The harness is finished off with hi temp zip loom and harness wrap tape. For mass air flow equipped 302/5.0 and 351W/5.8 engines only. System includes a firewall grommet, all necessary fuses and relays, and complete instructions. This is probably the easiest way to convert your old carbureted engine to SEFI.
• This system is designed to install a Mass Air Flow based Ford EFI 5.0 into a 1966-77 Ford
Bronco or 1965-70 Ford Mustang.
• Make sure that all the components you have are compatible before installing them.
• Intakes are fairly interchangeable, make sure the upper and lower intakes match, and
the lower intake has a port for the Air Charge Temp sensor (ACT) sensor.
• The fuel rail will dictate which side the intake faces, make sure you have the correct
one. This harness is set up for a passenger side facing intake when in stock form.
• This harness does not include provisions for emissions and is not intended for installation on
emission controlled vehicles.
• The distributor should be specific for your engine (5.0L / 5.8L) and have the TFI
Ignition Module mounted onto the side.
• This harness is set up for a "High Output" firing order of 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 in its
stock form. Make sure your camshaft and computer match this order.
• Ford EFI systems were not intended for use with long tube headers. The Oxygen
Sensors are less accurate (due to dissipated exhaust heat) when mounted
further down stream from the cylinder head. However this harness will work with
all exhaust systems.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.|