This high security 16 gauge steel security drawer mounts under the passenger's side seat in a 66-77 Ford Bronco. The formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 439 cubic inches of lockable storage. Its secured contents are easily accessed by maneuvering the drawer open and closed on the smooth ball bearing slides using the convenient pull lever.
Featuring Tuffy's Pry-Guard Locking system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. The design incorporates a heavy duty fully extending slide system, weather seal, side storage tray, and welded construction. A formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens the locking system.
Mounts inconspicuously under the passenger's side seat in an early Ford Bronco out of apparent sight of would be thieves. Uses the factory hardware without drilling. The drawer must remain locked while operating the vehicle. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Formed rib in the enclosure adds strength to locking system
- Weather & Dust seal
- 16 Gauge steel
- Durable texture power coat finish
- Easy to install, No Drilling for standard mounting
- Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8" thick steel welded components and 10 tumbler double bitted key
- Pull lever for easily opening and closing drawer
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Over 439 cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Side storage tray
- Heavy duty smooth rolling ball bearing slides
14 5/8"L x 9 1/4"W (17 1/4"W with mounting bracket) x 4 1/2"H
14 1/4"L x 8"W x 3 7/8"H
6"L x 9"W x 3 1/4"H
Ford Bronco '66 - '77 (with original seat and brackets OR original seat bracket mounting location)
Mounts under passenger's side seat in an early Ford Bronco. No drilling required for standard installation. Fastens with original OEM hardware and included fasteners. View Assembly Instructions PDF