The RetroSound® Huntington is a great radio solution for your 1961-66 Ford F-Series Truck, 1961-67 Ford Econoline, or 1966-77 Ford Bronco. Huntington has a classic look, but boasts the most modern technological features available. The surface-mount radio face also works great for vehicles that did not originally have a radio, or for vehicles with a "radio delete" plate -- all that is required are two holes for the radio shafts and a center hole for the control cable. The radio body can be remote-mounted almost anywhere, using our optional nine-foot radio extension cable. Huntington is now available with your choice of 3 different feature sets.
Laguna (Motor 1A)
features an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets, a built-in 18 watts RMS x 4 channel power amplifier, as well as a rear auxiliary input for portable devices such as iPod® or portable satellite radio.
Hermosa (Motor 2)
- Surface-mount radio control face
- AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets
- 18 watts RMS x 4 channel power amplifier
- A rear auxiliary input for portable devices
- Radio body can be mounted remotely with optional extension cable
- The pictured Ford logo screen protector is available separately.
includes the features above but steps up to a 25 watts x 4 channel MOSFET power amplifier and features built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. A 32,000 color display allows you to match the interior and dash lighting of your hot rod. Hermosa (Motor 2) includes a rear-mounted USB port for flash drives plus two standard auxiliary inputs and has front and rear RCA pre-outs that allow the ability to add external amplifiers.
Long Beach (Motor 4)
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- A rear-mounted USB port for flash drives
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS MOSFET power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- The pictured USB/Auxiliary Extension Cable is available separately.
includes all of the Hermosa (Motor 2) features listed above and:
- Made for iPod®/iPhone® (Compatibility with devices through streaming & USB)
- An additional USB port
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)