Holley EFI fuel kits are the perfect addition to your Sniper EFI or Holley EFI kit. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earl's plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your EFI System.
The secret to Earl's Vapor Guard hose is in its layers. The innermost Primary Barrier Layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels. The middle Earl's Vapor Guard™ Barrier is a Thermoplastic layer that provides superior fuel isolation and virtually eliminates vapors from escaping through the hose. The Exterior Cover Barrier provides extreme tolerance to heat and ozone giving Earl's Vapor Guard a three way shield against hose deterioration.
- 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose
- 12-920 Fuel Pump
- Pre and Post Fuel Filters
- Necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- •Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and Gasohol fuels
- •Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI
||Pump Gas / Race gas
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI
||EFI Fuel System Kit
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
This kit is recommended for pump or race gas use only. The included fuel pump is not compatible with E-85.