Buy HD Delphi Pump Swap Kit upgrade Stock 73-77 Bronco V-belt only For stock pressure hose

HD Delphi Pump Swap Kit to upgrade Stock 73-77 Bronco V-belt Only - For use with Stock Pressure Hose

Item #: 2484
This is an easy way to 98% of what you need to install a Saginaw/Delphi steering pump on your stock 73-77 Bronco. The other 2% is the possibility you will need a different v-belt and you will need to add steering fluid.
Price:

Description

Do you really want to settle for a twenty-five year old rebuilt Saginaw pump or a rebuild of the stock Thompson pump that left a lot to be desired right from the factory?
This kit comes with our legendary NEW Delphi pump, New pulley (already pressed on) and Mounting bracket for the Delphi pump. This is everything you need to take off your stock Thompson pump and upgrade to the Delphi pump. You can reuse your stock adjusting bracket (#2052) and return hose (#2140) but adding them to this kit (see below) is always suggested.
We hate defects. You hate defects. So, why buy used stuff when you can have new? Our heavy duty Delphi pumps put out more pressure and pump more GPM (gallons per minute) than the factory units and they have a large reservoir for added fluid capacity.

We now use plated reservoirs as a standard feature. Not only do they look better but the plating adds superior corrosion resistance. Now we also offer our pumps without pulleys for those who already have them. You can also get your pump with the pulley installed for you (V-pulley only).

We sold rebuilt pumps for many years. We pulled our hair out trying to find a good source for rebuilt pumps. We used practically everyone in the business. No matter where we went, it was always the same - about one in ten didn't work right. With the volume of time and money spent on returns, this was unacceptable. Defects, even when handled correctly, do not reflect well for our customer service standards. For a long time, rebuilds were our only option. A few years ago, we received the opportunity to provide brand new pumps. We jumped on board wholeheartedly and have not looked back since. The pumps you see here are built exclusively for WILD HORSES. We are convinced you will not find better anywhere in the market place.

All of WH's Delphi pumps use a .750 shaft with a press fit pulley. The stock Bronco power steering shaft is approximately .690 so the pulleys are not interchangeable. If you are going to be removing and installing power steering pump pulleys, we recommend our #9203 pump & alternator pulley remover and installer. For the best possible performance, WILD HORSES recommends using power steering fluid in all of our steering components.
This V-belt pulley is for use with most Saginaw and Delphi power steering pumps. Installation will require a Power Steering pump pulley installer. The v-belt pulley O.D. is 5.75".

WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HD Delphi Pump Swap Kit to upgrade Stock 73-77 Bronco V-belt Only - For use with Stock Pressure Hose
Item #: 2484

Product Reviews

Write a review

Pump and bracket
Oct 7, 2016  |  By JD
Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon
The pump and bracket fit awesome. The pump is worth the money and made my PSC rebuild perform flawlessly. Pump was slightly damaged in shipping do to poor packing. Customer service was great and remedied the the problem immediately. Good job Wild Horse

great product
Jul 5, 2015  |  By Don d
Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon
Was very pleased went on easy worked great

Great solution to power steering pump woes!
May 6, 2015  |  By Chad
Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon
I went back and forth trying to decide if I should spend the extra money to get a new unrefurbished power steering pump. I am very pleased with my new Delphi pump. It is quiet and has no problem turning my 35" tires. Installation was simple with the WH bracket. I would recommend this set up to anyone. It didn't take long to forget about the couple extra $'s that I spent to go new. No more messing around with whining power steering pumps!

Q&A

Close

1045 S. Cherokee Lane | Lodi, CA 95240 | (209) 400-7200

HOURS: 8:30 - 5:00 (PST or PDT), Monday thru Friday
© 1995-2019 Wild Horses Inc.
Your source for 1966 - 1979 early & full size Ford Bronco Parts
and Classic Ford Bronco 4X4 Accessories
All Rights Reserved.