How To Choose The Right Harness For Your GM VehicleThese kits are designed to be used on a wide range of vehicle types. All of the Painless kits come ready to install. The problems have been thought out for you and the kits were designed to be truly Painless.
If your car or truck will have additional electrical accessories such as power windows, door locks or other creature comforts, you will want additional circuits in your harness. Remember that you may want to install these items some time in the future, so now is the time to provide wiring by choosing to install a harness with extra circuits if it is available for your Ford vehicle.
- PP20106 1955-57 Chevy 18-Circuit
- PP20107 1955-57 Chevy 12-Circuit
- PP10112 1963-66 GM/Chevy Pickups 12-Circuit
- PP20110 1966-67 Chevy II
- PP10206 1967-72 Chevy/GMC Trucks, Blazers & Suburbans 18-Circuit
- PP10205 1973-87 Chevy/GMC Trucks, Blazers & Suburbans 18-Circuit
Vehicle Specific Harnesses
Muscle Car HarnessesCan your electrical system handle all of the power demands of today's aftermarket add-ons? It can if it's Painless. These harnesses use the highest quality thermal-crosslink (TXL) polyethylene wire rated to 125C (275F) degrees - twice the voltage load of standard GPT wire. That's power on demand. This harness is for most 1960s and 70s Chrysler, Ford and GM cars where a bulkhead connector is required. May require minor bulkhead modifications.
- PP20101 12-Circuit GM Muscle Car
- PP20102 18-Circuit GM Muscle Car