How To Choose The Right Harness For Your FordThese kits are designed to be used on a wide range of vehicle types. All of the Painless kits come ready to install. The problems have been thought out for you and the kits were designed to be truly Painless.
If your car or truck will have additional electrical accessories such as power windows, door locks or other creature comforts, you will want additional circuits in your harness. Remember that you may want to install these items some time in the future, so now is the time to provide wiring by choosing to install a harness with extra circuits if it is available for your Ford vehicle.
- PP10123 1966-76 Ford
- PP10108 1966-77 Ford Bronco 20-Circuit
- PP10113 1966-77 Ford Bronco 23-Circuit with Switches
- PP10114 1966-77 Ford Bronco 23-Circuit without Switches
- PP10117 1967-77 Ford F-Series Trucks without switches.
- PP10118 1967-77 Ford F-Series Trucks with switches.
- PP20120 1965-66 Ford Mustang
- PP20121 1967-68 Ford Mustang
- PP20122 1969-70 Ford Mustang
Ford Vehicle Specific Harnesses
Muscle Car HarnessesCan your electrical system handle all of the power demands of today's aftermarket add-ons? It can if it's Painless. These harnesses use the highest quality thermal-crosslink (TXL) polyethylene wire rated to 125C (275F) degrees - twice the voltage load of standard GPT wire. That's power on demand. This harness is for most 1960s and 70s Chrysler, Ford and GM cars where a bulkhead connector is required. May require minor bulkhead modifications.
- PP20103 12-Circuit Universal Muscle Car
- PP20104 18-Circuit Universal Muscle Car
Painless Direct Fit 28 Circuit Wiring Harness with Switches 66-77 Ford Bronco (6095C)Item #: PP10113$1,049.99
Painless Direct Fit 28 Circuit Wiring Harness without Switches 66-77 Ford Bronco (6095D)Item #: PP10114$949.99
Painless Direct Fit 21 Circuit Wiring Harness F-Series Ford Truck 67-77 w/o SwitchesItem #: PP10117$724.99