Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch
Item #: 9101
- Product Reviews
- Q & A
The new Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch encompasses all the best features you would want in a winch. Every XRC-8 (8,000 LB.) winch features a 5.5HP Series Wound Motor and a Planetary Gear System with 172.8:1 gear ratio that will deliver power and reliability at a premium price. For a recovery system with the muscle and dependability to bail you out of any situation, the XRC-8 has all the heavy duty toughness you're looking for.
- Revolutionary planetary gear system boasts an 8,000 lb. line rating and 172.8:1 gear ratio.
- 5.5 hp, 12-volt, series wound motor.
- 5/16" x 92' galvanized aircraft cable with replaceable hook included.
- Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation.
- A heavy duty winching system with great features at an incredible overall value.
- Drum size: Diameter/Length: 2.5" (63 mm) x 9' (228)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10" x 4.5" (4 bolts, 3/8") (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 21" x 6.22" x 7.283" (558.8 mm x 158 mm x 185 mm)
a normal guy
Mar 19, 2009 | By 4byguy
great winch!! Burned out a Ramses 6000, bought this as a budget replacement. It was a great purchase. I pulled down a 18" diameter tree without a grunt trying to move 2 stuck rigs, when I found a better anchor it drug my K5 and a 4Runner out of a mudhole together at the same time on a single line pull. It had impressed me many times before, but this pull sold me.
Write a review