Painless 12 Circuit Chassis Wiring Harness for 1963-66 Chevrolet or GMC Pickup (Non Fuel Injected Engine and Non Electronic Transmission)
NOTE: This harness supports use of single or dual dash turn signal indicator.
Number of Circuits: 12 Fuses w/ Horn Relay and Maxi Fuse
Harness Length: Factory Fitment
Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
Color Code Based: GM
Connectors Included: Wiper motor, dimmer switch, brake switch, wiper switch, headlight switch, horn, alternator, dash light sockets and warning light sockets.
Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch- Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch- wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch- Power to wiper switch and wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch- Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch- Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch- Power into and out of brake switch.
- Courtesy Lights- Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator- Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness).
- Horn- 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuse block
- Radio- Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter- Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Also included in kit is a fuse block mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
Most important of all, Painless provides an illustrated installation manual that equips you with the needed information to install the harness to your vehicle. If you get stuck during the installation just give their tech line a call. They have an immense data base of vehicle specific information.