Complete your ignition upgrade with a high performance coil! The Flame-Thrower is a 40,000 volt coil for use with the original Ignitor. For both V8 and I6 engines (6 cylinder applications see special note), the Flame-Thrower II cranks it up a notch to 45,000 volts and is for use with the Ignitor II. Both offer these benefits.
- Maximizes energy and reliability over the full
- Enables larger plug gaps for greater fuel
efficiency and more power.
- Delivers more spark energy and voltage.
- Available epoxy filled versions provide superior winding support for high vibration environments in off-road vehicles.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada.(C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-21)
- Compatible with Duraspark ignition systems with original resistor wire.
- Low resistance 1.5 ohm Flame Thrower coil can be used with full 12v on V8 engines for maximum output.
Six cylinder engines should use stock resistor wire or ballast resistor with this coil.