ARB portable fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt 'coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water-logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 50 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing an intermittent 1.35 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source… that's less than a single headlamp draws!
- 100% CFC free
- Low amp draw
- Ice free operation
- Three year warranty
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles
- Two piece injection molded lid,
- UV stable Convenient on/off power indicator
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24V DC)
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge
- Rounded corners & edges to protect vehicle upholstery
- Fully removable lid & basket for easy access & cleaning
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas
- User friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30°) without affecting operation or reliability.
27.8" x 15" x 20" Tall
Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power integrated battery protection system.
*Average DC Power Consumption:
0.7 to 2.3 amp hr
*The duty time & amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available. Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.